| || |
- 180 g Black Angus beef rib-eye steak cut evenly into cubes, about 15g each
- 20 g Peeled garlic cloves blanched and boiled in hot water for 5 minutes
- 40 g Thai spring onions white lower stem
- 50 g Diced onions
- 40 ml Merlot
- 150 ml Vegetable oil
For the sauce and seasoning
- 8 g Cracked black pepper
- 32 g Butter
- 120 g tomato sauce
- 18 g Liquid seasoning
- 12 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 32 g Chicken powder seasoning
- 18 g White sugar
- Lightly season the meat with salt, 2 twists of black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of starch and 2 teaspoons of water. Mix well and set aside. Add 1 teaspoon of brown sauce and oil before cooking.
- Brown the garlic in oil and remove.
- To make the sauce, fry the cracked pepper, add the butter and oil, then the rest of the ingredients. Continue to cook until the sauce is glistening and thick, coating the back of the spoon. Cool and keep for later.
- In a clean pan, soften the onions with 1/2 teaspoon water and oil, and drain.
- Now fry the rib-eye steak in the pan with the remaining oil, browning all sides.
- Add the red wine, onions and garlic, then 2 spoonfuls of sauce. Mix well until the liquid dries and coats the meat.