Competition Terms and Conditions
Win two flights to China from the UK on Cathay Pacific Airways.
By nominating your favourite Chinese restaurant you will be automatically added into a prize draw for two return flights to China from Manchester or London Heathrow. The prize must be booked by 31st December 2016 and is valid for travel until 30th June 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- The Flight Prize is two return Economy class flights from London Heathrow or Manchester Airport to Hong Kong and onwards to any of the destinations Cathay Pacific flies to in China on Cathay Pacific (CX) operated flights.
- The Flight Prize includes taxes, fees and charges relating to the flight, however the Flight Prize Winner will be responsible for all other costs involved in redeeming this prize including their own travel insurance, accommodation on arrival and transfers to and from the relevant airports.
- All Flights are subject to availability and flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice. When contacting Cathay Pacific please provide some flexibility in your dates of travel, as your preferred choice of dates may not be available.
- The Flights must be booked by 31 December 2016 and are valid for travel until 30 June 2017.
- Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
- All winners and any other accompanying passengers are solely responsible for their own travel insurance, valid passports, airport transfers, any necessary visas and any other relevant travel documentation, costs or requirements associated with their trip.
- Cathay Pacific’s conditions of carriage apply. See cathaypacific.co.uk for further details.
- Once a booking is confirmed, no amendments to the reservations are permitted and, pursuant to the EU Regulation 261/2004, Denied Boarding Compensation is not applicable on free of charge or reduced fare tickets.
- You can enter the prize draw only if you are a UK resident and over 18 years of age. You cannot enter this competition if you are an employee of the Legacy of Taste (LOT), Cathay Pacific or any of the associated sponsors of the 2016 Legacy of Taste including Halewood International (HIL) and Tsingtao Beer. Family members or any employees of agencies or persons connected with the promotion may also not enter.
- When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that if you win, LOT will be entitled to publish your name and city of origin.
- You must provide your full name and email address. LOT will use your personal details to administer this promotion, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random five days after the closing date.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. LOT’S winner decision is final.
- Winners will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. A list of winners can be obtained by contacts Manchester Airport, Marketing 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date.
- LOT reserves the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control.
- If LOT cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, LOT will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
- LOT excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
- The promotion closes on the 30th November 2016.
- By entering this competition you will be automatically opting in to receive the latest news & offers from Legacy of Taste, Cathay Pacific and Tsingtao Beer. You are able to Unsubscribe at any time
- Your personal details will only be collected and shared with Cathay Pacific and Tsingtao Beer only as sponsors of the Legacy of Taste promotion. Your details will not be shared with any other third party.